Hello Everyone! I'm excited to tell you that I have just released a new children's book on my Amazon page! It is different and has a new character that many people do not seem to think about much. It will take between 24 to 48 hours to be up on my amazon page! Sometimes it takes a shorter amount of time. Who remembers what a prairie dog looks like? not many do. They sometimes associate it with a beaver because of where they live and the size of the animal. Along with some other animals. But a prairie dog lives on land and in the ground. They also are in groups and rarely are ever alone. I hope you enjoy this story and the meaning behind what is being said between all of the prairie dogs. Even though there are some things that many of us take for granted and don't realize what we have, it is sometimes easier to read a story, and that will sometimes remind us about what we have in life. Sometimes it will tell us what we may have lost or wish we had again. Thi...
Hello everyone! I have some new information that I need to share with you all. If you have not read my children's book called Butterbit's Adventure then you may not understand half of this post. Or maybe you will. I am excited to announce that I have created another Butterbit book! :) It is completely finished when it comes to the writing of the book. As for the making of it, that will be in the process very soon. What I can tell you is that Butterbit meets a friend.... 0_o Now on to matters that are for the teens and adults that are out there. As you know I have written a book entitled Lupus a little while ago. In a previous post I mentioned that I have found another story that I have started and I have never finished. This is a completely different story and has nothing to do with my book Lupus. I am still working on this story that I have and it is coming along great! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did writing it. Also as I continue to w...
Hello everyone, It has been a long time since I have been on here. I've just been busy with test taking and job searching. Along with my current job, I try to find time to work on my books. I did not give up on writing. I never will. Just takes more time to make sure that everything comes out perfect. 😊 The reason I am back is because I have finally got approved and is now available, a new children's book. I have worked hard on this one and the pictures became more detailed as I went along. But I enjoyed creating it and cannot wait to hear feedback from you all! This one is about a skeleton trying to find a costume for Halloween. I know I'm late, but I just couldn't wait til Halloween comes around again. I hope you all enjoy it. Both links are at the bottom of this page. Anything you would like to hear about from me or feedback on any of my books, shoot me an email or leave a comment below. ...
Comments
Post a Comment