Cover Sneak Peek

Hey everyone!


I asked if any of you wanted to see the cover for my new book on Facebook - well a part - and I have added that to this post. 😃
The title is 'Lupi Academy'. If you have read the first book, you would understand the name for the title. But if not, I will give you a hint without ruining the story for you:
          There is a type of school created in the first story.

If there is anything that you want to know about the book or how I created this world, what went on with the characters, etc. just shoot me a comment below or check out my good reads page.
Here is the link:
                     Goodreads Author Profile

And now...here is a peek at the new cover :


You knew I wouldn't give you too much of the cover. 😋
I will let you know when the book is out on the internet for all to see! Enjoy the sneak peek.







*hugs* 



^-^ 
- Jess ✽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...