New book in the works!

Hello all!


     I haven't been on this for a while-well created a post-because I was writing a novel. It is being reviewed and edited right now! I hope to have it out before the holidays! I will let you all know.
     But for the reason I am writing to you today is because I have some news:

         I know many people out there rather read short stories, or poems instead of very long books. As I have gone through some of my old poems and short stories...there are many that I am creating into a new poems and short stories book. I will hopefully have it out for you all soon. There are about 30 so far. I am going to start organizing it all soon!

     Is there anything that you would like for me to write as a poem or maybe a short story? Let me know in the comments section below. *No explicit content please*
     If there is anything else, I will be back on here as soon as I can!

Talk with you all later! 😊







*hugs*



^-^
- Jess ✻ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...