Newspaper Clippings!

Hey Everyone!


     I have some news as well as a picture of what has just showed up in the paper today!
     Recently, more like a few months ago, I did a book reading and signing at the public library in Garfield. For that day, I had books for the kids, donated my time, and some snacks for this event. It was a fun day that many of the children will not forget.
     I have also done a giveaway, where the illustrator would draw a picture from the book I have read. We asked a question and whoever got it right, won the drawing with the illustrator and my signature on it.
     That was a great day. Now it is in the paper! 😊 I cannot wait for more days like this to share my stories with the children at the library.


Now for some news on my book for Lupus #2...
     I have finished writing the story, and it is in the process of being edited. It has a different perspective in this story, but the same characters are there and of course new issues to accomplish. This has been one wild ride when I tried to incorporate the different perspectives and ways that each group was living.
     Hopefully I will have it out there soon for you all to enjoy.
     The title is still in the works (you see I called it Lupus #2) but I do have some ideas.
     I will let you all know when it is out! 😄







*hugs*




- Jess* ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...