Children's art from Book

New information about my book being in the Public Library!

Hey all,

     I told you a while ago, or maybe mentioned it on my Facebook, that I would post something about my book finally being out there. Or at least in a library. It is cool to see that more and more people will see my name on something that I created.
     Many of you who have created art for a very long time, you know that it is a big deal when others recognize your work. In this post I have a picture of what is on display in the Garfield Public Library. Go check it out when you have the chance. 😉




I will talk with you all soon! I have some news about a new novel that will be coming out in about a month of two. You may know the book of the first one that I made.

Which book series would this new one be for?
Let me know in the comments section below.

Talk with you all soon!







^-^




- Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...