Butterbit and a Turtle!

Hello Everyone!


I am finally posting the good news for the people who have followed me when it comes to my children's books! I have finally finished my new Butterbit book and it is officially up for sale on barnes and noble and amazon.
It has taken a while to work out some small details when it comes to creating the book on createspace. It was a longer process then I thought for this book, but it was worth it.

In this story, there are some characters that came from the other books. All of Butterbit's adventures have come together with her friends in this book. And she goes on a new adventure with a different scene altogether.

This story is about new friendships, giving a helping hand, and seeing a new place.

Here is the cover of the new story and underneath the website links for the book: ^-^


Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Butterbits-Beach-Adventure-Jessica-Rienzi/dp/1545572054/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1496443471&sr=8-2&keywords=jessica+rienzi

Barnes and Noble:
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1126496860?ean=9781545572054

I hope you enjoy Butterbit on her new adventure! I had fun making it and loved creating the colors in this book.
Let me hear your comments below. 😏





^-^

*hugs*
- Jess*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...