Books for Sale!

Hey everybody!


So I have some info to share with you all.
I have some books that I have ordered and they are in my room waiting to be read! If any of you want a copy of the books that I have, let me know in the comments section below or on my Facebook page.
They will be at a discount since you do not have to order them online and I will ship them myself to you. Depending on where you live, I can always drop it in your mailbox as well.

Let me know you guys!
Here are the prices, what books I have, and how many I have with me!.....


Butterbit's Adventure: $5
                       amount of books: a whole bunch (more then what's in picture)

Butterbit's Winter Adventure: $10
                       amount of books: 1

Poems and Short Stories: $10
                      amount of books: 2

Lupus: $14
                     amount of books: 2

Dawn: Before the Hunt: $14
                     amount of books: 2






Check out my homepage for contact information, or comment below!

Thank you guys!!!





^-^

- Jess*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...