Butterbit's New Adventure Friend

I have been creating a lot of stuff and working a lot of hours. But I did (FINALLY!!!) finish writing another adventure for Butterbit! It has been in my computer for a while and now it will slowly start to be formed into a book.
 Just have to get the pictures done and put everything together, etc. 0_o

That is always the fun part.....well it is when you see it all start to come together. :)

Here is a hint of where Butterbit is going to go.......



Cool isn't it? Yes it will be different and yes it may seem a little odd to see a bunny go to the ocean, but when you create a story you can make up anything you want. If it is something that you know people will enjoy or it may look interesting, they will pick it up and see what it's about. 

I can't wait to finish it and show it to you all!!! 
Wish me luck! 





*hugs* 

^-^

-Jess*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...