New Ideas !

Hello Everyone!


So I have some ideas and I want to run some things by you.
I know I haven't spoken about my books since June 0_o so I am going to tell you a little something about what has been going on.

For starters, I will have a new novel coming out very soon! Hopefully the end of this week. I have worked hard on this (like all of my writing) and I absolutely love the cover. I have posted a sneak peak of what part of it will look like. It is a totally different series. It is not a continuation of Lupus but it does have vampires as one of the main species in this book.

But what I really want to know from you is what do you think about a new children's book? I have some ideas and some pictures that have been made. I will try to get a new one out in the next couple of months.
I want your opinion on what you think about the children's books I have made.
If you do not know about my children's books, look on my Amazon page or on my own website.
If you look at my Website you will see my first Butterbit book. That book (if you would like to purchase) will have to go through me because it is not sold on either Amazon or Barnes and Noble. But all of my others books are.

Check out my books, after you read one or two, or maybe them ALL (which I will really appreciate) let me know what you think about them. I am asking you for your feedback about my ideas.



By the Way; here is the sneak peak of the new cover for my new Novel Dawn: Before the Hunt! :D  


 
 
Let me know about having a new children's book and what you think about my books that are already published!! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*hugs*
 
 
 
 
 
^-^
- Jess*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...