Dawn: Before the Hunt

Hey Everyone!


I am so excited to let you all know that my new Novel is going to be out in the public for sale at the end of this month!
I can't wait for you all to read it and see a different story about supernatural beings.

This book is different from my others because it speaks more about myself and what I personally would like to become one day. Well not the bloody parts, but you will get the idea.

The story is about a girl trying to figure out who she is along with what she is becoming. All of us go through this stage sometime in our lives and it is hard when you have no one there is help you along the way. But over time you get stronger and you build relationships with people that you can trust. You may have a hard time trusting certain individuals, but not all are worth your trust or your time. You learn to live your life throughout the years and have fun. You should live your life and not just go through the motions, even though it is hard sometimes. I know because I have done it. I believe I still am, but changing it up will help.


BTW.....
Here is the cover of my new book:

 
 
 
The person that I have worked with to create my cover design is James. He has his own website GoOnWrite.com which I have put into the book in the beginning pages. He is amazing with his work and the design of this cover I just love.
 
 
I hope that you all enjoy this book as much as I did making it!
 
Talk to y'all soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*hugs*
 
 
 
- Jess ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...