Butterbit's Winter Book Signing!!

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the short notice about all of this.
I am having another book signing at the Garfield Public Library on November 21st! (This Saturday)
The time is 10:30.
It will be in the basement of the library.
I will have copies of both of Butterbit's Adventures as well as my novel of Lupus.

If you are interested in any of them and could not attend this event, I will post my website for these books.
If you would like a copy of the first Butterbit book, I will gladly take orders on this blog too.
My e-mail is:
                       writer.jessica.rienzi@gmail.com

My website for the other books:
                         http://www.amazon.com/Jessica-Rienzi/e/B00R84U7RC/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1447940069&sr=8-1

You may contact me with any questions you have.

I hope that many of you can attend even on such short notice!
If not, have a wonderful weekend and stay warm! :)



*hugs*
 
-Jess ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...