News... in the Works!

Hey Everyone,

Sorry that I have not posted anything in a while. I have been busy with a few things.
Now that the holidays are almost here, I will be doing more running around with Christmas shopping.

I have another Butterbit book that I have created but it is still in the works of being finished and made into a book.

As for the older readers, my book that I have been working on is still being made.
This book is going to be a longer process then the Lupus book that I have published.
It will have more action and characters and blood and..... well, you will see in time. :p

If you want, here is a hint for my new book... :
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
*
*

hey! I like the show :D

If there is any more exciting news, I shall let you all in on it.

Oh yea, almost forgot.
There is going to be another book signing in December.
It will be a Saturday but I am not sure on all of the details yet.
I will let you know.



 
 
Talk to ya later.
- Jess* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...