Another book signing!!

Hey!


I am having another book signing for my children's book!
I'm in the process of creating another children's book and a supernatural one.
Yes, it is a lot but when I am in the mood to write and create something, I do it.

It is in the same place that my other signing and children's book reading was:

             December 6th
             Noon time
             Garfield Public Library
             Garfield, New Jersey


The time is listed above and everyone is invited.
If you want to bring your children, of course it is allowed! It is for the children anyways. :)

I will be selling my children's book and giving out my card to look me up in other places on the internet.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!




*hugs*

- Jessica* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...