Butterbit #2 :)

Hello everyone!

I have some new information that I need to share with you all.
If you have not read my children's book called Butterbit's Adventure then you may not understand half of this post. Or maybe you will.

I am excited to announce that I have created another Butterbit book! :)
It is completely finished when it comes to the writing of the book. As for the making of it, that will be in the process very soon.

What I can tell you is that Butterbit meets a friend.... 0_o





Now on to matters that  are for the teens and adults that are out there.

As you know I have written a book entitled Lupus a little while ago.
In a previous post I mentioned that I have found another story that I have started and I have never finished.
This is a completely different story and has nothing to do with my book Lupus.
I am still working on this story that I have and it is coming along great!

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did writing it. Also as I continue to write it too. ;p


That is all for now.
I hope that you will continue to enjoy the stories I have written and will like the ones that I am going to publish in the near future.
Hopefully...


I will talk to you all soon!
Here is where you can purchase my books as well:
www.amazon.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

For my children's book, e-mail me at writer.jessica.rienzi@gmail.com


*hugs*

- Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...