Pictures from book signing!

Hey Everyone!


As you may know, I had my children's book signing on June 14th.
It was an amazing time and I really enjoyed reading my book to the children.
The time that I have spent there as a kid myself was fun and memorable.
I am happy that I was a part of the children's day, and I hope they have become inspired too.

There were some pictures taken and I have some posted on my Facebook page.
If you would like to check them out and see how my day was, the link is below.

Again, I want to thank everyone that has come out that day.
I hope to see you all, and new faces, one day at another book signing!


Facebook:
             https://www.facebook.com/jessica.rienzi.7


Have a great day.


*hugs*

-Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...