Thank You Everyone!!!

Hello...

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has purchased my book Lupus and Butterbit's Adventure.
It is not easy to go through the process of publishing your book, but it is exciting when you see it completed.
It took me around a year and a half to have Lupus completely finished and have it created.
Butterbit's Adventure took me around maybe 6 or 7 months.
         And that was only with going through e-mails to have the book created.
I am very fortunate of being able to have not one, but two books made in the course of a year.

Thank you all again to those who have believed in me.
Thank you to you all who have purchased the book.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making them. :)


If you would like to purchase either book, I have put the websites below.
Thank you all again!

*hugs*

-Jess



Websites:

Lupus On Amazon:
      http://www.amazon.com/Lupus-Jessica-Rienzi/dp/1496045831/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1399997252&sr=1-1&keywords=lupus+jessica+Rienzi

Lupus On Barnes & Noble:
       http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/lupus-jessica-rienzi/1118927886?ean=9781496045836

Butterbit's Adventure:
       For this book, you would need to contact me with your name, mailing address, and how many you would like to purchase. These books I have in my possession and would have to mail them to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...