Short Stories & Poems

I know I have not posted anything in a while...
I have been busy with work and school lately, but many of you probably know how that is, or was.
So I have found some of my short stories (usually a page or so) and poems I have written.
There are only a few but the list is growing! :)

Recently, since I only have a little time here and there, I have been adding a few poems and short stories.
I have added maybe three poems...
Again not much because of my time constraint lately.
But I am still writing them.
I am actually doing one right now. ;D

Here is a poem that I have done.
It may seem short, but sometimes short, sweet and to the point are the best ones. :


“Live life to the fullest”
Yea that is what they tell me
But I see that they are not
They say that they are not and tell me I should
Should I?

Who is to judge who?
Who is to say what you should do?
Who is to say live your life a certain way?
 
I am doing what I want to do
I am enjoying what I am doing
It may seem hard now but it will pay off
It always does
It has to.
 
 
If you can, let me know what you think in the comment section below.
I always reply.
Thank you all for everything.

 
copyrighted by me.
- Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...