New Story ...

I have found a story that I have started and never finished.
It has been sitting on my table for I would say about two years.
 I never had the time to continue it.
Now that I have some great ideas to add to it, I am going to see what happens.
My time though is not so great because I am finishing off my degree at the moment.
But when I do get time, I am writing as much as I can, but making sure it sounds perfect.

I am really happy that I have found this and I hope to get it finished as soon as I can.
I am not going to say what the story is about, but I will say what genre it is.

Paranormal fantasy

Shocking I know. :p
Well, I hope to hear from you all soon.
If you would like to talk about what I am writing or if you wish to share any comments, I will answer as soon as I can.

Thank you again and have a great day!

*hugs*

- Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...