Stories!

How is it going everyone?

So I was looking through my past stories and found some interesting ones. When I am doing with my studies (or possibly in the summer) I may start continuing one of them again.
With this crazy weather, and it is finally getting warmer out, I am so  in the mood to write again. Maybe I will branch off into other genres as well, like the romance section, adult books, etc.

Kidding!

I like where I am in the genres and I am sticking to my paranormal fantasies. Thank you very much! ^-^
No, but seriously, what I have up my sleeve is a lot of crazy ideas and it all comes down to putting it on paper and creating the story. May write a second book in the Lupus series. I will see.

I am happy that you all are checking out my blog once in a while.
Thanks a lot & I will speak to you soon!

- Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...