SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Mornin' everyone!

I am someone that does not like to waste time on things that I think would not be fun.
You need to have some fun in your life or it would be boring.
Anyways, I am going to give everyone a heads up about my latest book.
If I get a lot of positive feedback for my book, [SPOILER ALERT]:
                                                                                                         then I will make another.
Yes this first one is left opened at the end.
Whenever I see "spoiler alert", I still read it.
But this was not a big one so you're ok. :)

 
If you like to know anything else about the book, or anything for that matter about my writing, you can comment on this post and I will reply ASAP.
Thank you all again!

- Jess

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...