Lupus is finished!

I am so excited about this book!

When I received a package in the mail I had no idea that the book had come in. I literally closed the box back up when I saw just a glimpse of the cover. Then of course after smiling I opened the box back up and stared at the book for a while.
It is really exciting when you have your first chapter book officially made and ready to be available to people.
I can't wait to see what you guys think of the book after you read it.

It is available as an eBook and a paperback as well.

I have posted a link at the end of this post on where to find the book.
It is available on Amazon.
Thank you all again and I hope to hear from you soon! :)

https://www.createspace.com/4685431?ref=1147694&utm_id=6026

*hugs*

- Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!!! kind of...

Children's Book....book signing!

Contact Pages ...